Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Here I Go Again

I know this is a title to a Whitesnake song (and I might add, an excellent one), but I thought it best summed up where I am right now. As of lately I've been feeling less than inspired. I don't know if it's the change of season, the fact that I'm back from vacation, or what, but I've been a terrible blogger. In fact, I've just started looking at shows from Fashion Week (I know, I know). So, in an effort to become more inspired and contribute more to the fashion blogging community I'm going to expand my blogs to not only include accessories, but other fashion related items, or really anything that I'm thinking about or obsessing over.

I would love to hear your feedback, let me know your likes and dislikes, what you're looking for, interested in, etc.

Here's to a new leaf!

No comments:

Post a Comment