Friday, June 5, 2009

In Hopes Of A Sunny Weekend.....


It has rained the entire day in Brooklyn, and while most people would complain about it, I couldn't be happier. It actually gives me the excuse to do all of the following:

1. napping
2. curling up in my overstuffed chair and reading
3. watching movies (or any dumb reality show that happens to be on)

But, I am ready for a sunny weekend. Lee Goldberg (our weatherman) tells me it's going to be "beautiful, a complete 180 from today". If so, I just might have to buy a new pair of espadrilles and hit the park.

Les Toiles Du Soleil opened their first store in NYC recently and they not only have tons of beautiful fabrics, but they carry all sorts of accessories made using their fabrics, from aprons to notebooks to deck chairs to espadrilles and everything is well priced.

Hope you have a lovely weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment