Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kara Ross Resort 2010

White River Rocks Necklace
Stingray Bracelets
Chunky Cocktail Rings
Snake Bracelet

Lately I've being attending a ton of jewelry appointments, but I have to admit, yesterday's appointment at Kara Ross was one of my highlights.

I've known Kara since she started her company in 2003 and each season she continues to develop pieces that are fresh and unique. In February of 2008 she launched her boutique jewelry line, which is at a lower price point than the fine jewelry collection. This collection is proving to be a huge hit, especially in these rough economic times.

For Resort 2010 Kara's inspiration included snakes, river rocks, and the cityscape of New York.

Here are a few images from my appointment. Everything will be available in November and you can learn more about Kara and her collections on her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment