Thursday, June 25, 2009

To Dye For

Foley & Corinna bag from Saks Fifth Avenue

Reed Evins sandals from Oak

Michael Kors scarves from Vivre

It's been so cool and rainy in NYC this summer that it's felt more like Seattle. Consequently I've wanted to start wearing all of my summer dresses and sandals but other than the (very) odd warm sunny day I've been unable to. That is, until hopefully, today. It's supposed to be sunny and (wait for it!) 82!!! I can't believe I'm actually wishing for warmer weather, but what can I say, you always want what you don't have.

So, in an effort to start thinking summer I've pulled images of some fun tie-dyed pieces. I know that the subject of tie-dye starts quite a controversy, but I think if done right, it can be a colorful addition to your summer wardrobe. And, the bonus is that since it's already mid June, a lot of these are on sale.

Enjoy!

1 comment: